Heading to the AAN Digital Conference in Portland? Check out the updated schedule of speakers and sessions here.
And don’t forget to Register! The AAN member rate is $250/person with a special offer for pubs bringing groups of only $99/person after three.
2018 AAN Digital Conference Sessions highlights:
- Keynote Address by Gustavo Arellano, former editor of OC Weekly
- “5 Small Things That Have Made a Big Difference in Local Newsrooms” with Kristen Hare of Poynter
- “Digital Sales Best Practices: From Sales to Completion” with panelists Justin Rushing of Memphis Flyer and Justin Harris of East Bay Express
- “Local Search” with Local Marketing Expert, David Mihm
- “Journalism Law Jeopardy” with AAN Legal Counsil Kevin Goldberg
- “Social Media Under the Hood: Facebook For Alts” with panelists Graham Jarrett of Orlando Weekly and Martin Cizmar of Willamette Week
- “Digital Services 2.0” with John Heaston of The Reader
- “60 Stories in 60 Minutes” led by Jimmy Boegle of Coachella Valley Independent
- “Digital Show and Tell” led by AAN President Molly Willmott
Plus more to be announced, as well as our essential roundtable sessions. Check the schedule on aandigital.com for up-to-the-minute session updates.