We’re not kidding.
Today is absolutely the last day to get the early registration discount for AAN’s Annual Convention in New Orleans.
Here’s a recap of what we have in store for you in NOLA:
- NPR interactive designer David Wright and New York Times interface developer Tyson Evans will present their highly popular, “Web Design on a Hobo’s Budget.”
- ABC News Senior White House Correspondent and former Washington City Paper writer Jake Tapper will be a keynote presenter.
- Renowned Guatemalan journalist José Rubén Zamora will address the attendees of AAN’s Free Speech Lunch.
- Several timely sessions on coupon deal trends, the comeback of long-form journalism, and monetization strategies for social media.
- Distinguished panelists from Facebook, the Knight Foundation, and J-Lab.
- And some kick-ass design sessions. And Joe MacLeod is bringing whiskey.
So register now. We know you love waiting until the last minute, and this is it. Don’t believe us? Just listen to Stanley Spadowski:
AAN members that register by May 27 — as in TODAY — can bring their entire staff to the convention for just $499 and stay at the fantabulous Ritz Carlton New Orleans for only $139 per night.